February 25, 2009

Welcome!

Hey, Everyone!  Welcome to our blog.  I decided a couple of months back that I wanted to start a family blog.  I thought it would be a good way to let everyone know what we are up to.  Our schedules are getting so busy that we don't have much time to keep everyone in the loop.

There is a lot going on in the Abercrombie house!  I have been given a lot more responsibility at work and I just passed the Agents State Exam on Tuesday (3/3).  Jacob is still at Full Sail, but  he is back to teaching which is what he really loves.  Chloe is in the first grade and seems to really enjoy it.  She is getting high scores in reading...which of course thrills me to no end.  She just started  her first season of T-Ball.  I will post photos of practice and her first game soon.  Lucy isn't up to much other than being a curious little 3 yr old.  She talks like an adult and sometimes I wonder is she is too smart for her own good.  She is really into music and singing.  We want her to take piano lessons, but don't have anywhere to put a piano.  We'll see what the future holds.

Well...that is it for now.  I plan on updating the blog at least once a week, if not more.

Rebecca

No comments: